Pular para o conteúdo principal

I just love you.. - Y. Oak.

I love you.
I love your smile and your laugh. 
I love your eyes and the way that they shine when you smile.
I love your voice and how it make me feel in the heaven.
I love your way of always make me smile.
I love your hug and how I feel protect in your arms.
I love how you always know when I'm sad and just hug me, no making questions.
I love how you always know that are something wrong with me just looking in my eyes.
I love when you surprise me saying lovely things.
I love when you hug me without I ask.
I love when you sing for me.
I love when we talk about idiot things.
I love when we held hands, only for the plesure of be together.
I love when you look inside of my eyes and just hold me in your arms. 
I just love you...
And this is curious because I never see you personaly!
I never felt your hug, I never talked with you and I never saw you face to face. 
It's strange how I can lvoe someone that I don't meet personaly...
I just love you... And this feel is forever!! 

Comentários