Pular para o conteúdo principal

Last Summer - Yasmin de Carvalho

Last summer - Último verão 


I still can feel the fresh summer air, kissing my skin like a order of freedom.
White clouds dancing through the clear sky; the sweetness of the alcoholic juice going down my throat; an intense taste of provocation caress my fingertips into curves of a moraine skin.
The gold of your melanin satisfy my eyes, so full of a deep passion, made of full emotions and no control...

And I'm still able to remember of last night... The way you touch, the way you breathe, the way you clamor... Your voice, your smell, your relish, your warmth, your eyes, your glow...  Everything on you is so divine and so profane! I feel like a sinner, that commits a sin and have delight in think in the hell's fire...! The fire is your body and my punishment is fall in love for you, again and againdeeperharder, with no mercy, without escape.

Was our last summer together... Everything was perfect in paradise, until you profess the new life waiting for you, in the exact moment you leave me behind. We went from 'loved and happy' to 'moving on and shattered'. Slowly dying in front of my tears, my dream of happy ending. Of course, since the principle I knew, we weren't forever, we were just a pastime, a fast pit stop till your next stage. I was ok with this... Well, I thought I was.
Listen your words, so practices, so cold, so emotionless made me feel... Like a fool. A fool that fell so deeply in love that couldn't stop and think that, how more I got deepermore difficult would be to come back to the surface.  I drowned. And hadn't any life buoy to help my broken heart.

Was in our last day summer that I watched you walking away, to never come back. You were mad with me, because I don't accepted your cruel proposal of 'stay as we were, cause we worked good together', while you followed with your new life, like if I don't deserved more than just the role of your loverI denyied. And would denyied thousand times more, even though my heart got lacerated with every word I spell.


I dreamed about a life for us... Together, loving, happy and with a family, but my dream was just mine. For youI was a drop, while for me, your were the whole ocean....


And I couldn't swim safely, without gaining unintelligible marks.






Y.
17:46hs.
30/03/2019.

Comentários