Pular para o conteúdo principal

I love you, Yoongi!


09.03.2019 | #YoongiDay 

#YoongiLetsDreamTogether #SUGA #MinYoongi #HappyMinSugaDay #OurFirstLoveYoongi #AllTheLoveForSuga #HAPPYSUGADAY 
#SelcasForYoongi #YasYoon #MinYoongi #SugaDay #MinYoongiDay 


Hello Yoongi, it's me, Yasmin...
Today is your birthday and I couldn't let to express my feelings for you. 
I'm here to tell you the story of this love... I hope that, maybe one day, you see this & feel how infinite, true & loyal is this feeling.

Don't know how to start, cause I don't even remember how was life, before love you. I have flashes of loneliness, sadness, a tired soul & a injured heart.
I was living a difficult moment in my life, losing hope, health & joy... Everything was dying in front of my eyes and... I couldn't do nothing to change it. The weight of the guilty was literally suffocating me and in fact? I don't even know if the fault was really mine.

Slowly, things started to show a different face I didn't knew. All the truth and solidity started to fall apart, cruelly hurting me inside.

I started to see my biggest dream in life (become an Opera Singer) become the cause of my destruction! My emotional was dead, my health was terrible, my will of live was... leaving me. Things were going so bad that, I thought in give up.

I know, this terrible to say, I'm sorry! But I was so tired... Tired of fight, of suffer, of feel so much and receive so little. My heart were exausted of be hurt by people who said they liked me, but who really only wanted my bad.

I thought in give up but... 

But this don't happenned, because, one day, on October 2016, I met seven incredible angels that... Renovated my world! They brought me a fresh air, a soft breeze of caring & acceptation. Between them, someone was destinated to be my savior: YOU.

YOU, Yoongi, with your small cat-eyes, your deep voice, your intense sensibility and great musicality rocked my structures! You made my heart pound so fast that I couldn't even understand what's going on, but my heart already knew that was love.

Yes, was love. The purest and disinterested. I felt in love for you, so easyly. So softly, so sweetly, just like... Fall asleep. 

My heart loved you, Yoongi, even before I realize I was in love. You made this with me... You made me touch the stars, kiss the rain, hug the ocean, dance with the sun. Made me float with your velvet timbre, made me dive into an abyss that only brought me peace, made me see light in middle of gloom. 

You, only you, being this gentle, respectful and integrate person that you're. You changed me, Yoon... Changed my way to see life, the people, the music, my own essence.
With your actitudes, made me ask to myself what I was doing with me.

With your soft acumen & logic, you made me ask to myself why I was being so bad & rude with the body I inhabit. Why? Why I was hurting me that way? Why I was killing my light that way?
Why I was looking to myself and seeing bad things when I was made of a part of devine essence? 

I don't know, but because of you & your friends, I decided to start my journey of self known & self love. BTS helped me in so many ways... Being a helping hand, a comfort word, a tight embrace, a soft advice, a cry of motivation, a drop of hope.

But all the route began with the first step, and it was YOU. Do you understand me? Can you realize how much you done for me, how much you gave me and how you changed my world? 

You really saved me! Saved an unknow girl, called Yasmin, that probably, wouldn't be here today, if wasn't for you. And I haven't yet mentioned when you saved me from death, because this, unfortunately, happened. Was in last year...

Just like the begining, when we first met, I was passing for a hard moment in life, destroyed inside, depressed, almost anorexic and, in august, a few weeks after you launch the Love Yourself: Answer, I... Had my first anxiety crise. Was... indescribably terrible.

Really I... Don't have words to describe how bad it was. I really thought I was going to die. I couldn't stop to cry, I couldn't breathe, my head was hurting, everything was spinnin & then... I remembered I hadn't listened the new album. I remembered that, because all the problems and bad things happenning in school, I hadn't time to listen the new album, that already had so many great reviews.

In that moment, a sparkle of light came into my head and made me run to Spotify & choose your solo, Trivia 轉 : Seesaw, cause everyone were talking AMAZING things about it and I was very curious, even being busy and haven't yet had chance of listen it. 

15 seconds. That was the time ncessary to make me cry my soul. I cried for everything! I cried of sadness, of freedon, of gratitude, of love, of longing... More calm, I put the song to play again and...
15 seconds. That was the time necessary to make me have to stop the song, cause I couldn't stop to SMILE. Yes, I was smiling! I couldn't stop to smile and laugh and feel all my pain flowing off my veins, while your voice purify & heal my broken heart...

You understand? 

Min Yoongi, you saved my life! I wasn't able to BREATHE and listen your voice calmed me down, made me recover the estability, the internal harmony. Was you, Yoonie... With you powerful voice & imense heart. 

You healled me... And I don't have words enough to express how thankful I'm for it. But isn't only about gratitude... It's about love. The love I feel for you, the love that keeps me alive, dreaming, believing, having hope.

Today, we celebrate the bless of your life... A true treasure that I wanted hold thight in my arms & protect from all the evil. I know you don't need to be protected, but I wanted do it for you, even though just as a friend... 

Even though we're separated for oceans and kilometers away, I feel my heart close of you. When I close my eyes, I feel that my love arrives untill you. In dark moments, I pray to God hold your hand, just like I wanted do, if I were able to. This gives me feel peace, joy...
My heart will be always with you, always.


@BTS_twt @121818a 

Happy Birthday Yoongi!!
All the best things in life, I wish to you!
Much peace, love, happiness, health & sucess.
NEVER forget how much you're important to us!
Thank you for be my fortress.
Eu te amo muito, tá bom?! 💜

#OurFirstLoveYoongi 

🎉🎁🎈🎂🌌🌙💐🐱💙


Yasmin - Brazil
09.03.2019, 9:03PM. 

Comentários